Buffalo Harbor South Entrance Light, also known as the South Buffalo Southside Light or Buffalo South Breakwater, South Entrance Light Station, is a lighthouse at Stony Point at the entrance to Buffalo Harbor, Buffalo, New York. It was established in 1903 and deactivated in 1993. It was replaced by a nearby modern post light.
June 28th, 2015
Viewed 991 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 12/01/2023 at 9:19 AM